Our premium-quality N95 face masks are NIOSH certified (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health). These are the same exact masks that are used by hospitals, medical facilities, and officially approved by the US government.
Dasheng is certified with ISO9001:2008 International Quality Management System. The products meet Europe Standard EN149:2001+A1:2009 with FFP1 NR/ FFP2 NR/ FFP3 NR grades, Australia standard AS/NZS1716:2003 and American standard NlOSH N95/ N99, FDA(510K), Japanese standard DS-2．
Our N95 face masks have undergone testing and have been reviewed by the CDC. You can verify that our face mask DTC3Z is approved and certified by checking the CDC website
Due to our sourcing and distribution network, we are able to sell these high-grade face masks at a low wholesale cost. You will not find such pricing anywhere else online.
Our NOISH approved, professionally-made N95 face masks:
· Filter at least 99% of airborne particles (0.1 microns).
· Use ultrasonic welding technology for comfort.
· Are glue-free and odorless.
· Helps prevent diseases and infections such as the coronavirus.
You are buying a pack of 50,000 facemasks, which equals $3.65/piece.
How can you be sure your respirator is NIOSH approved?
Your face mask packaging will come with the word NIOSH printed on it as pictured in our product photos.
How long does it take for me to receive my product?
Usual shipping time is 3-5 days. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, shipping time is 5-12 business days.
I am a hospital (or government) looking for a large order. How do I get in touch with Medazone?
Medazone biggest clients are hospitals and government-funded institutions. You can contact us at by filling out our contact form or by emailing us at email@example.com
(1) Respiratory protective equipment includes masks and masks. Wash hands before wearing and removing.
(B) Pay attention to the front and back and up and down when wearing a mask. The mask should cover the nose and mouth, and adjust the nose clip to fit the face.
(3) Avoid touching the inside and outside of the mask with your hands during wearing. Take off the mask by taking off the cord at both ends.
(4) Wearing multiple masks cannot effectively increase the protective effect, but instead increases respiratory resistance and may damage the adhesion.
(5) There is no evidence to prove the effectiveness of various measures such as cleaning and disinfection of masks.
(6) Both disposable medical masks and medical surgical masks are used for a limited time, and the cumulative use does not exceed 8 hours. Occupational exposure personnel do not use masks for more than 4 hours and cannot be reused.