Our KN95 face masks are CE certified, genuine, and made in accordance with industry standards. The 5-ply foldable mask has up to 95% filtration efficiency of non-oily suspended particles of 0.3-micron levels. Ideal for daily use, helping prevent the spread of germs and protect yourself from airborne particles, viruses such as the coronavirus, pollen, and other allergens.
The KN95 mask is an approved and suitable equivalent of the N95 face mask according to both 3M and the CDC. Importantly, the rounded shape and thicker surface enable our masks to filter fine particles than other masks designed with rectangular designs, which also tend to be thinner and can only filter particles of roughly 10 microns.
Due to our sourcing and distribution network, we are able to sell these high-grade face masks at a low wholesale cost. You will not find such pricing anywhere else online.
Our Certified, KN95 Face Masks:
– Filters at least 95% of airborne particles (0.3 microns) particles.
– High filtering ability, extremely low resistance, easy to breathe.
– Glue-free and odorless face mask.
– Soft and flexible nose bridge can be adjusted to the face.
– Our KN95 face masks have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities, and health professionals.
– One of the best face masks for coronavirus.
You are buying a pack of 10,000 facemasks, which equals $0.95/piece.
Can a KN95 face mask provide proper protection?
Yes, although different countries use different codes and numbers to name their respiratory face masks, The N95 is the USA standard, The KN95 is the China standard, FFP2 is the EU standard. They all can protect you from inhaling respiratory droplets, the 95 means that a KN95 has a 95 percent efficiency.
How long does it take for me to receive my product?
Usual shipping time is 3-5 days. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, shipping time is 5-12 business days.
I am a hospital (or government) looking for a large order. How do I get in touch with Medazone?
Medazone biggest clients are hospitals and government-funded institutions. You can contact us at by filling out our contact form or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Respiratory protective equipment includes masks and masks. Wash hands before wearing and removing.
(B) Pay attention to the front and back and up and down when wearing a mask. The mask should cover the nose and mouth, and adjust the nose clip to fit the face.
(3) Avoid touching the inside and outside of the mask with your hands during wearing. Take off the mask by taking off the cord at both ends.
(4) Wearing multiple masks cannot effectively increase the protective effect, but instead increases respiratory resistance and may damage the adhesion.
(5) There is no evidence to prove the effectiveness of various measures such as cleaning and disinfection of masks.
(6) Both disposable medical masks and medical surgical masks are used for a limited time, and the cumulative use does not exceed 8 hours. Occupational exposure personnel do not use masks for more than 4 hours and cannot be reused.