Our N95 face masks are EN certified. The 5-ply foldable mask has 95% filtration efficiency. Ideal for daily use, helping prevent the spread of germs and protect yourself from airborne particles, viruses such as the coronavirus, pollen, and other allergens.
Due to our sourcing and distribution network, we are able to sell these high-grade face masks at a low wholesale cost. You will not find such pricing anywhere else online.
Our EN Certified, N95 Face Masks:
– Filters at least 95% of airborne particles (0.3 microns) particles.
– High filtering ability, extremely low resistance, easy to breathe.
– Glue-free and odorless face mask.
– Soft and flexible nose bridge can be adjusted to the face.
– EN Approved. Our N95 face masks have been manufactured to EEA standards, and are used by hospitals, medical facilities, and health professionals.
– One of the best face masks for coronavirus.
You are buying a pack of 100,000 facemasks, which equals $1.99/piece.
1000 in stock
How can you be sure your respirator is EN approved?
Your face mask packaging will come with the word EN printed on it as pictured in our product photos.
How long does it take for me to receive my product?
Usual shipping time is 3-5 days. However, due to the coronavirus pandemic, shipping time is 5-12 business days.
I am a hospital (or government) looking for a large order. How do I get in touch with Medazone?
Medazone biggest clients are hospitals and government-funded institutions. You can contact us at by filling out our Contact Form or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Respiratory protective equipment includes masks and masks. Wash hands before wearing and removing.
(B) Pay attention to the front and back and up and down when wearing a mask. The mask should cover the nose and mouth, and adjust the nose clip to fit the face.
(3) Avoid touching the inside and outside of the mask with your hands during wearing. Take off the mask by taking off the cord at both ends.
(4) Wearing multiple masks cannot effectively increase the protective effect, but instead increases respiratory resistance and may damage the adhesion.
(5) There is no evidence to prove the effectiveness of various measures such as cleaning and disinfection of masks.
(6) Both disposable medical masks and medical-surgical masks are used for a limited time, and the cumulative use does not exceed 8 hours. Occupational exposure personnel do not use masks for more than 4 hours and cannot be reused.