Our premium-quality (Level 2) Disposable 3-Ply Medical Face Masks are CE/FDA/ISO certified. These are the same exact masks that are used by hospitals, medical facilities and are manufactured to EEA standards.
Disposable Medical Face Masks are the best choice for you when you have to go out, like go to the grocery store. Disposable Medical Face Masks are more comfortable to wear compared with wearing an N95 face mask, they can effectively trap big droplets, which can help reduce the spread of coronavirus, because transmitting through respiratory droplets is one of the major ways of how coronavirus spreads, check here on CDC for more about this How COVID-19 Spreads
50pcs/box 3 ply surgical masks. Procedure face mask with earloop. Blue medical masks, 175mmx95mm-3-ply filtration, soft and easy to breathe through, fluid resistant. Filters out dust, bacteria, smoke & pollen.
Due to our sourcing and distribution network, we are able to sell these high-grade CE surgical masks at a low wholesale cost. You will not find such pricing anywhere else online.
Genuine CE/FDA/ISO approved, professionally-made Disposable 3-Ply medical respirators:
– Filter at least 95% of very small (0.3 microns) airborne particles.
– High filtering ability, extremely low resistance, and easy to breathe.
– Are glue-free and odorless.
– A powerful filtration system prevents dust, small particles, mist, and other pollutants from – entering the respiratory tract.
– It helps prevent diseases and infections such as the coronavirus.
– Soft and flexible nose bridge can be adjusted independently to the face
You are buying 500 Medical Face Mask, which equals $0.97/piece.
How can you be sure your respirator is CE approved?
Your face mask packaging will come with the word CE printed on it as pictured in our product photos.
How long does it take for me to receive my product?
Usual shipping time is 3-5 days. US Stock Available!
I am a hospital (or government) looking for a large order. How do I get in touch with Medazone?
Medazone biggest clients are hospitals and government-funded institutions. You can contact us at by filling out our contact form or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Respiratory protective equipment includes masks and masks. Wash hands before wearing and removing.
(B) Pay attention to the front and back and up and down when wearing a mask. The mask should cover the nose and mouth, and adjust the nose clip to fit the face.
(3) Avoid touching the inside and outside of the mask with your hands during wearing. Take off the mask by taking off the cord at both ends.
(4) Wearing multiple masks cannot effectively increase the protective effect, but instead increases respiratory resistance and may damage the adhesion.
(5) There is no evidence to prove the effectiveness of various measures such as cleaning and disinfection of masks.
(6) Both disposable medical masks and medical-surgical masks are used for a limited time, and the cumulative use does not exceed 8 hours. Occupational exposure personnel do not use masks for more than 4 hours and cannot be reused.